Friday, May 14, 2010

Week 14 - LAST week at Moroch!

Tuesday was another day of packaging and mailing. I sent Karate Kid passes and promotional items to the dojo place and the Oklahoma Homefront Association and sent Just Wright promotional items to Louie's On the Lake and McNellie's for the theme night that night. After that I learned how to work the GoFobo ticket scanner for Thursday when I scan tickets at the advance screening of Just Wright. I wrote a blog about the new Joaquin Phoenix documentary and filled out my internship evaluation. Later that evening I went to both McNellie's and Louie's where I set up all the promotional items and took pictures during the events. It was fun, especially at McNellie's because the manager was so nice.


Thursday was my last day at Moroch! It was kind of sad saying goodbye to Katie and leaving the building (Michelle, the other woman working with films at Moroch wasn't there when I left.) I edited and e-mailed Katie the pictures from the Just Wright nights at Louie's and McNellie's. I wrote a blog about Easy A. Movie news was a little slow today, but since the trailers just came out and it's a film Moroch is promoting already it worked out perfectly. Before I left for the day/semester I organized the storage room one more time and got a final count for Karate Kid items, posters and passes. Later that night I went to Harkins Theater in Bricktown with the GoFobo scanner in hand to work the advance screening for Just Wright. It went pretty good, and I got paid for it from GoFobo!

No comments:

Post a Comment