Thursday, May 13, 2010

Week 13

Tuesday I worked on finalizing event details for McNellie's and Louie's by contacting the managers about menu details and brainstorming Just Wright theme names for items. I spent the rest of the day compiling a document listing all the schools in all the OKC & Tulsa school districts, along with their last day of school (which was surprisingly very different from school district to district.) Also surprising was the number of school districts and the much larger number of schools in each district, considering Oklahoma supposedly has a smaller population than a lot of states. I spent the rest of the day working on this document.

Thursday I continued finalizing event details for the two restaurants. I had the menus approved by each manager and sent to the Moroch graphic designers. I also contacted a dojo place and the Oklahoma Homefront Association about Karate Kid passes. I wrote a blog about Iron Man 2 and filled out W-9 information for a job I am doing the following week for Moroch & GoFobo (a screening pass company).

Friday I continued working with Louie's and McNellie's and tried to get something going with the Tulsa locations as well. I also compiled some information about Honda dealerships in the area. It was a short day because I had final papers and projects to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment