Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Week 12

This week was the week of screening pass stuffing. On Tuesday I stuffed envelopes with Babies screening passes for various baby related stores and organizations, created postage for them with the postage machine and mailed them. On Thursday I stuffed passes in envelopes again, this time for the movie Just Wright screening. We mailed out around 300 passes for that movie...which is a lot of envelopes!

On Tuesday I called around to different bars to lock down more locations for Moroch's Just Wright promotion cocktail nights. For some reason it has been unusually hard finding interested locations for this movie. I left some messages to follow up with on Thursday. Thursday I was able to confirm the McNellie's in Oklahoma City and was talking to Louies about doing something.

I also blogged on Tuesday about Just Wright.

Friday I did research for three summer movies. For Easy A I researched country western events and contact information. I found a lot of things related to the OKC state fairgrounds, concerts and 4-H clubs. For an upcoming movie titled Burlesque starring Cher I looked up Gay Pride Month events. Apparently it is this June, so there was a lot of big events planned. I had a hard time with the last one - back to school events for a still untitled movie starring Gwyneth Paltrow. For OU I found information on Camp Crimson and Howdy Week, for example. I looked at all the schools in the OKC area for similar events and put it in a chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment