Saturday, April 10, 2010

Week 8 & Easter

When I came into Moroch Tuesday there were boxes of Joan Jett CD's, her biography and memorabilia books. I had already researched locations for The Runaways promotions, so all I had to do was call those places about receiving some of the books and CD's in exchange for displaying and/or distributing movie posters. I got okays from 6 places in Oklahoma City and 4 in Tulsa, which was perfect for the amount of stuff we had. I continued researching locations and organizations for The Karate Kid this week, bringing the number of places in each Oklahoma City and Tulsa up to over 100. I also worked on compiling a 2010 events calendar for Oklahoma City so we don't have to start from scratch researching events for each movie.

I had to learn a computer system for Death at a Funeral promotions. The studio has a portal where all Moroch branches can log on and submit their work, plans and pictures all in one place. I read some instructions e-mails then posted pictures from the poster posting I did last Friday.



Thursday, I packaged up all The Runaways items for the appropriate destinations and mailed them off. My boss, Katie, helped, which was nice since packaging items takes way longer than you think it would. After I was done, I learned how to format a studio report and wrote one for The Runaways. I listed the work we had done for the film so far, who we have contacted, etc., then submitted it!

The office closed early Thursday and was closed Friday because of a company-wide policy for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment